Friday, September 12, 2008

Enrichment

So, yesterday morning Reed left for a weekend in NYC with his beloved Yankees, two sisters and two nephews. I was determined to go to enrichment meeting, so I packed up the kids and took advantage of the provided nursery. I dropped Tanner off. He screamed. He calmed down some so I figured it was OK. As soon as I sat down another sister came in and informed me that Tanner had thrown up, but that it was not on anyone's clothes and the situation was under control. Actually the situation is not under control. The fact that everyone knows to hold him over a garbage can until he throws up when he is throwing a tantrum is not what I would deem to be under control. We left before the treats were brought out (and foolish me had promised my kids treats) so I had to pull out the ice cream when we got home. It was ok because the kids get their pajamas on really fast when ice cream is on the line. I also had to feed Tanner anyway because he had just recently emptied his stomach (he had a bowl of ramen noodes, ate half and scattered the other half on the floor just in case you were wondering.)

No comments: