Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"I read it for the articles"

So this is the deal. My computer is so low on memory I can't download the 150 pictures that are on my camera. So, no matter how crafty my writing is, what you really want to see is the pictures, and for now there are none. I just had to put that out there so you know.

In other news, the financial world is crumbling around us and I am very grateful that I am not planning on retiring any time soon. I am grateful my husband has a good understanding of money which I do not come by genetically. I am grateful we are all healthy and that my kids have been unsuccessful at breaking themselves or the furniture as they jump around on it like monkeys. I am grateful they are all asleep right now so I can enjoy some quiet. I worked today and at lunch time when I went to my parents house Holly and her posse and my mom were all asleep. While it is always nice to visit, it was also nice to pull out a book (the Namesake) and enjoy one hour of uninterrupted quiet time without worrying about what is not getting done on my "to do" list.

No comments: