Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Slippery Treasure

My kids were out of school yesterday for Veterans day. It was a beautiful day, and while I had thought I would use it as a slave labor day, I couldn't resist the call of the sunshine and fresh air. I took the kids to the park where we had a picnic and they did a little bit of everything. They were playing in the sand and Molly decided she was going to bury "treasure." She buried a plastic star fish sand toy and marked the spot with an X. She then went and played with Tanner for a few minutes and when she came back she couldn't find the X and coundn't remember where it was exactly. We spent about 20 minutes digging around in the area where she thought it was with no luck. We did get very dirty. It will be a great find for someone one day I am sure.

No comments: