Monday, November 10, 2008

Morning of unexpected discoveries


This morning Heidi told me that she woke up in the night and realized she didn't have any underwear on. When I asked her how that happened she said "They probably just fell off" and that she "sneaked into Tanner's room and got a fresh pair".


I went to the store this morning to get the donuts for Molly's birthday breakfast. The early bird gets the worm-a full case of fresh donuts awaited for me to choose from at 5:15 am.


Running the floor buffer does not seem at all appealing. While I was doing my pre-requisite classes for dentistry, and killing myself studying, I used to see the guys buffing the floor in the engineering building and think, that looks like a great job. I haven't seen one for a long time, so when I saw one this morning it was nice to know in retrospect that I made the right decision. Athough running floor buffer races is intriging.

No comments: