Sunday, August 2, 2009

Tanner's Three!



It seems like many moons ago, but my boy turned three on July 6. Reed was out of town (scout camp), but the rest of the week was super crazy so we just celebrated without him. We had donuts for breakfast, played on the Wii, went swimming and an ice cream cake to finish of the day.
As part of tradition we took some time during family home evening (the next night with Reed) to tell Tanner what we love about him.
Reed: Tanner is a champion wrestler, he pushes my car out in the morning, he lets me carry him like a baby, he is a monkey.
Heather: He is a good helper, independant, when he is in time out rather than getting out he will call me to "come talk to me" to get permission to get out.
Molly: Loves to play wii with Tanner
Zoe: Likes how he says sorry after he has been in Time out, likes to play throw and catch with him and likes how he sings-especially HSM songs and "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam"
Heidi: Loves wrestling with Tanner and Daddy and playing with him on the beach.
We all agree we love to have this little boy and his "boy things" around.

No comments: