Monday, September 21, 2009

Tonight for FHE

A few weeks ago while preparing a lesson for the 8-9 year olds I teach in Primary I ran across this story. I pulled it out for family home evening tonight. I tied in the scripture from Alma 5:14 in the Book of Mormon. I thought it might be over the kids heads, but they got it. Heidi's response "Mom, that was a really good lesson." I wanted to share this story, because it is just nice to have a reminder that there is always someone watching over us, regardless of what trials we are facing, and in the end if we endure well we will be more like Him.

2 comments:

s said...

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Dear Gran and Family...
I love your FHE Story your memories of Green Canyon YOur depiction of 'back top school."
Thanks for keep up with your life and for letting me keep up with it, too.
Hugs, Mom