Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Gift for Grandma Mary

I have spent a major chunk of time the past week gathering and assembling a scrapbook for my Grandma Mary Mix's 90th birthday. It has been a labor of love. I finally put it in the mail today for my sister Tiffany to add the final touches. I have taken pictures of all the pages and if all goes well they will load and be visible on a slideshow here. We will see. This project has stretched my computer skills, which needed to happen. For all those who contributed, Thank you, and I hope you are as pleased with the outcome as I am.

2 comments:

Mix Family said...

sooooo cute! you did a fantastic job! wow! thanks for putting it together so that we could all be a part of making gma mary's birthday special.

Unknown said...

I was there when Grandma read the book and she LOVED it! I thought it was so creative and cute - a treasure forever! Thanks from all of us for capturing the AZ crowd for Grandma.